21 DAYS OF MOUNTING UP
TOPIC: THY PEOPLE SHALL BE WILLING IN THE DAY OF THY POWER
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 110:3 KJV Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, In the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: Thou hast the dew of thy youth.”
- I want you to approach these 21 days of fasting meeting with the willingness to tap into the power that our God has made available to the believers through our lord Jesus Christ because this is the day of the manifestation of the sons of God. (Romans 8:19 KJV)
- There’s so much that God has given you in Christ, so much power and authority that you may never know. Yet God wants you to know about it and then put it to use for the good of the kingdom (See Ephesians 1:16-23 NIV) You see, God does not use His power and exercise His authority in absoluteness; He uses His power and exercise His authority through believers. He does this so He can show to the principality and powers His
wisdom and love for the church. (Ephesians 3:10 NIV) He does this so you can have the joy of winning with Christ and having the rule with Him.
- The day of Christ’s power is the time of the Gospel, the reign of the Holy Spirit in the souls of his people. Whenever and wherever the Gospel is preached in sincerity and purity, then and there is the day or time of Christ’s power. It is the time of his exaltation. The days of his flesh were the days of his weakness; the time of his exaltation is the day of His power. (Psalm 110:3 KJV).]
- Thy people offer themselves willing “Christ’s rule will be over those people alone who willingly and wholeheartedly submit themselves to his authority. To be willing simply means to be determined, and submit yourself for the purpose of God. Unless the people of God are willing to offer themselves in the great day of his power, God’s action will be limited.
- These are the great days of uncommon exploits of the supernatural power of God. I want you to know that our God is the almighty. He possesses all power, His power is absolute. (1 Chronicle 29:11) (Matthew 28:18).
- Did you notice that the enemies were subjected while Jesus was sitting at the right hand of God? So who then will do the subjecting of these enemies here on earth at this time? It is you and me! We are His battle-ax, to silence His enemies! If God has to rule on earth, it must be through you, He can only conquer Satan and his works when you are willing to offer yourself to Him! His kingdom is in you, so reign in life by faith in His word, which is the rod of His strength.
WHAT DOES THE DAY OF GOD’S POWER MEAN?
1. It is the day of salvation, which now is and will be as long as the world is. A day when people will hear his call, come freely, stay willingly, act nobly, live purely, and obey cheerfully. (Romans 13:11-12 KJV)
2. It is a day for light, wisdom, and a day of power; when the exceeding greatness of the power of God is put forth in the regeneration of the people that were given to Christ by his Father, in the covenant of grace,
3. The day of Christ’s power is the time of the Gospel, the reign of the Holy Spirit in the souls of his people. Whenever and wherever the Gospel is preached in sincerity and purity, then and there is the day or time of Christ’s power.
4. It is the day when rebellious and unwilling, are made willing to be saved by Christ, and him only; to serve him in every religious duty and ordinance
5. It is the day when believers, will be willing to suffer the loss of all things for him; to deny themselves, and take up their cross and follow Him.
6. In the days of his power – The power is given to the believers to accomplish his mission’s work, convert people, and save the world. (Matthew 28:18-19).
7. It is the day when the believers arise in faith to move against the enemies of the gospel as David did against Goliath
8. The day of his power is the day that Jesus wants to help you rule in the midst of your enemy when you offer the free-will offering with Holy worship.
- KEY PRINCIPLES TO MANIFEST THE POWER OF GOD
1. A willingness to be obedient.
2. A willingness to serve.
3. A willingness to pray.
4. A willingness to study God’s word.
5. A willingness to give sacrificially
6. A willingness to be a kingdom ambassador
7. A willingness to live in holiness
- Your willingness to live with these few principles is to attract the attention of God and his power. The following are prayer points for power and authority you can pray for this week, to have a grip on this power and authority, you have got to learn to pray and pray right.